'Fairytales are in my head and in my head they start
to tell you bout the deepest thoughts that live inside my heart.'
- Alice Deejay

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Be Aware


There was a fairy 
once I knew, 
who flew

About streams
innocent & lovely 

In your hands, 
she 
couldn't help but be

Friendly, enchanting, free

Until, one day...

Pebbles 
thrown her way,
harsh judgments 
shot to screw 



Up 
her childlike 
attitude 

Oh, beware please! This loving fairy's 
messed with fanciful flights...


cause her now 
to
uncharacteristically & unavoidably...


BITE!





--Christine Kincer 2010

3 comments:

Mel & Sandra Maki said...

So lovely! You're AMAZING....as usual! Sending "fairy" love your way! Ooops! That could sound bad! Of course it's meant good! Don't laugh! I see you laughing! Rascal! Love, Sandra xo

Cheri0 said...

WOW! I'm lovin' that, Dear christy!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!!!!! ~ME~